I’m developing a new skill, and it’s becoming a habit. I’ve served tea twice this week, I’ve been served tea twice this week, and I’ll be serving tea again tonight. As that will make a total of 5 times this week, here are my…
Top 5 Tea Observations:
- You can’t ever serve just tea; you must also have something to eat – cake, brownies, muffins, scones…. homemade is best.
- Five Roses brand is the tea of choice, not Rooibos, as I would have thought.
- Tea makes people talk. I think it’s that we all just like to have something in our hands.
- If you don’t have milk, or better yet cream, just don’t even serve tea. Milk is half the equation.
- Tea happens even if the electricity is off… good thing we have a gas stove.